5 Things to do in Lahaina
If you are going to be on Maui during your Hawaii Vacation be sure to spend some time in the beautiful town of Lahaina. Here is our list of the top 5 things to do in Lahaina:
1) Lahaina Banyon Tree Park - Located on Front Street, this tree is one of the largest banyan trees in the world. It is over 60 feet high. Banyon Trees grow sideways so the tree in Lahaina has 12 major trunks and covers an area of 200 feet.
2) Ululani's Shave Ice - The best way to cool down on a hot Hawaiian day is with shave ice. If you are on Front Street in Lahaina be sure to stop at Ululani's Shave Ice and find out why they are constantly voted the Best Shave Ice on Maui.
3) Whale Watching - From December through May you can climb aboard one of the Best Hawaii Activities - a whale watching cruise. These cruises depart from Lahaina Harbor. A Maui whale
watch tour is fun and educational. Lahaina whale watch tours are led by marine naturalists who will share interesting facts about whales. If it is not whale watch season you can catch a
snorkeling cruise or dinner cruise from the Lahaina Harbor.
4) Fleetwood's on Front Street - Fleetwood's is a restaurant in Lahaina owned by the rock and roll icon Mick Fleetwood. In addition to great food you can enjoy their rooftop sunset ceremony,
happy hour and live music.
5) 'Ulalena at the Maui Theatre - Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 5:00pm you can experience 'Ulalena at the Maui Theatre. 'Ulalena is the story of Hawaii's history through
music and dance. 'Ulalena offers a unique cultural experience found nowhere else in the world. For additional Lahaina Tours and Maui Activities be sure to check out HawaiiDiscount.com and
reserve the best Hawaii Activities with a low price guarantee!
Hawaii Discount offers the internet’s largest selection of Maui tours, Maui Activities, and Maui travel packages. Please make sure to book your activity well in advance of your trip, since tours fill up quickly.